Here’s what I know about you…
You’re getting back to the grind after the holidays but it’s hard and you’re tired. You’re a hard working person who sometimes ends up completely exhausted.
You like your life but you want more time, less stress and more energy.
You and I are a lot alike in that way, which is why I created Career Burnout Coaching in the Forest. Imagine you could wake up every day:
– feeling balanced
– free from anxiety
– not worried about money
Career Burnout Coaching in the Forest takes you from a situation where you feel drained and overwhelmed to a place where you feel energized, respected and easily pay the bills. And unlike other coaching programs, this one happens outside!
Studies show that walking outside increases creativity, improves concentration and relieves stress. All of this makes our sessions more effective than if you were sitting at your computer.
I’ve opened up 6 spots at $200 off if you sign up before January 31st. Want in?
This month long program includes:
– Weekly coaching sessions walking in the park (don’t worry we can do this over the phone!) where we dig into your specific situation and figure out how to get you a career you love
– Weekly homework so your situation starts to improve right from week one
– Unlimited email access so you’re getting the most out of our month together and all your questions are answered quickly
– Editing support so your cover letters will blow a potential employer out of the water
– Connections to my network when it’s a good fit… hellooo new job ;)!
– A six month custom action plan so you know exactly what to do after our month together
– AND an additional two follow up sessions at 3 and 6 months so that you get the support you need to implement your action plan
I’ve been excited at the thought of working with you because since you’re still reading these emails, I think we’re on the same page about things :).
I’m also including a quote from a recent client below because it speaks to the type of impact career burnout coaching can have:
“Coaching with Bryn was great. She started off by relating the broader life coaching approach to my specific situation, and then we worked through what is happening for me with Bryn giving direct yet gentle assessments and advice. There were many aspects that resonated. In particular I learned more about being aware how what I feel physically offers direction on the action I need to take; clarified the aspects of my work I love and the aspects I don’t and what to do about it; and, I became aware of a singular focus to guide my work over the coming months. Incredible value for the service received!”
-Megan McKenna, PhD Candidate
Ready to claim your spot at $200 off?
This offer goes away January 31st and genuinely want to help you make the best choice for you! Do you have any questions about the program I can answer? Shoot me an email at email@example.com and I’ll get your questions answered.
Career Burnout Coach
The Courage Compass